They say its only Funny until someone gets hurt, but when they call 911 it becomes hilarious!


Maybe he wanted to shoot her with a tranquilizer gun? At least he is brainstorming ideas, which is more than I can say for the mother...she immediately dialed 911.


Someone call Animal control, He's eating a tree!


Let me get this straight...Your a dude?


This one is fake but I hope that the future brings us more ads that use fake 911 calls.

Drum roll Please....And the winner is:


Ironically the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. But, Less Ironically the officer involved in this fiasco was not even fired.

Here is a different news cast of the same story:


I guess I was absent from my Broadcast Journalism class on the day they taught how to snort while laughing.

~G9D
Contributing Satirist and Womanizer

Advertisement

1 comments:

  1. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top